Janet L. Hallman, Ph. D.
Consultation, Reflective & Clinical Supervision
|Group Consultation (Case Conferences)
mental health and other treatment providers gather to
- Dr. Hallman is available to attend case conferences in which
discuss cases and explore various treatment options. Dr.
Hallman specializes in consultations for agencies who serve
young children and their families. She is also available for
case conferences for adult clients.
Reflective Supervision Groups
groups for mental health treatment providers, clinical
- Dr. Hallman currently provides reflective supervision
supervisors, and administrative supervisors in various
Individual Reflective Supervision
for mental health treatment providers.
- Dr. Hallman is available for individual reflective supervision
to provide clinical supervision for master's level Psychological
- Dr. Hallman is a licensed clinical psychologist who is available
Associates or Provisionally Licensed Psychologists.
- Dr. Hallman is also a Licensed Professional Counselor
Supervisor, available to supervise and train LPC-Interns who
are seeking licensure.